Companhia Casa do Oriente
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nanban trade guide for beginner

Go down

Nanban trade guide for beginner Empty Nanban trade guide for beginner

Post  BuddyLove Mon Nov 05, 2012 9:16 pm

Since there is no decent English nanban trade guide for this server and Nanban trade is very complicated trading system, I decided to make a simple guide. most of this information is translated from Korea and Japan wiki. it will be updated when I got time for translation. please understand the mistakes of grammar or words, English is not my first language.

1. Introduction

- East Asia cities got Nanban trade merchant instead of market keeper. they accept only goods, not ducats.

- Nanban trade is possible when the condition is met.

2. Conditions for Nanban trade

- there are 2 cities to open nanban trade. Macau of China and Tamsui of Taiwan.

- you have to give certain amount of 1 goods to Nanban city official(need 1000 points). when the points are over 1000, Nanban trade is available.

- I recommend to bring 600 whisky to open the trade. 300 for Macau, 300 for Tamsui. about 300-400 EU specialties would give 1000 points.

- recommendable goods : Whisky, Gin, Feather, Musket, Glasswork, Damask Fabric

3. Methods(after open Nanban trade)

- you can exchange your goods with east asia goods from Nanban trade merchant

- at least 50 goods are needed to exchange(same goods)

- if different goods are in the same category, you can exchange all of them(ex: you can exchange iron ,bronze and steel at 1 go. all wares)

- some goods are not allowed(ex: logs, berries, Tuna...)

- the exchange ratio is highly affected by backstock amount. price and distance is not important.

- highest exchange ratio is 3:1

- if you deliver proper goods(low backstock), trade merchant says 'I was waiting for ..........!' and you will get contribution points.

- if you deliver wrong goods(high backstock), you will lose contribution points.

- nanban trade can't be done in a row. you have to do port hopping

- up to 5 trades within a day, the exchange ratio is normal. after 5 trades, the ratio will start go down. it will be half after 10 trades.

- next Nanban trade cities will be opened at certain contribution points.

Taiwan 2nd port(Anping) : 20k points required

China 2nd port(Quanzhou) : 10k required. next 20k, 30k, 40k

- highest contribution points are 50k.

Nanban trade guide for beginner 20121021071502

by Lunar_theQueen

Source: UWO Forum
BuddyLove
BuddyLove

Reputação : 1

http://nadr.portugueseforum.com.pt

Back to top Go down